Inflate your own balloons for those special events by renting a helium tank from us. We have all different sizes of helium tanks available to suit your event.
We provide 100% helium for our helium tanks. Using pure helium from us means that your balloons will float and last longer.
Click Helium Tank FAQ below for more information or contact us for more information
Prices of Helium Tank Rentals:
|Extra Super Small||(up to 20-11″ balloons)||4 days||$25.50 CAD|
|Super Small||(up to 50-11″ balloons)||4 days||$56.50 CAD|
|Small||(up to 85-11″ balloons)||4 days||$86.50 CAD|
|Medium||(up to 175-11″ balloons)||4 days||$132.50 CAD|
|Extra Large||(up to 625-11″ balloons)||up to 5 days||$245.50 CAD|
- Delivery/pickup costs NOT included in the above pricing.
- Delivery only offered on X-Large Helium Tanks.
- Applicable taxes not included in above pricing (GST/PST).
- See attached Helium Tank Agreement for further details.
- Please Note: – When inflating balloons, the general rule for untreated balloons is to inflate them on the day of the event. Untreated balloons will only look good on the day of the event itself. Left overnight, they will decrease in size and will most likely not float properly the next day. If you want your balloons to last overnight, we strongly recommend treating your balloons with Hi-Float.
Warning and Safety – Helium Tank Cylinders/Helium Usage
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND AND ADVISE YOU …
- Do not allow anyone to inhale helium gas for any reason.
Inhaling helium gas is highly dangerous and
may cause death with any type of use.
- Do not allow anyone to breathe helium from filled balloons.
- Do not open the cylinder valve before attaching a balloon regulator on the cylinder valve.
- Do not allow children or unauthorized people to handle tank cylinders or use balloon filling equipment at any time.
- Never leave a helium tank cylinder unattended in a public area.
If you have a faulty balloon regulator, a damaged cylinder, or the valve fitting is damaged, leaking or malfunctioning – discontinue use immediately. Advise a Balloonatics Designs Inc. team member when returning the helium tank cylinder that there is damage so we can ensure repairs are made immediately.
Ensure the helium tank cylinder is not dropped, tipped over, dragged on the ground or rolled on its side. Safety first at all times.
We are not responsible for the float time of any balloons with any helium tank rental.
If you have any questions, issues or concerns, please call us to discuss.